Recently updated: November 2017
- You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data (as defined below).
- If you choose to provide us with Personal Data, we will process such data in order to provide you with the Services.
- Our Services are not intended for or offered to minors, if you are under 18 years old, you may not purchase any products from Wilde Vertigga, or provide us with any Personal Data.
- Wilde Vertigga does not collect or process any sensitive Personal Data, defined under the GDPR as "Special Categories" of data.
- You may request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data retained by Wilde Vertigga in accordance with applicable law. Please note that in case you request to erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
- We may transfer your Personal Data outside the geographical region through which collection or access to the Services is made. By using Wilde Vertigga's Services, you expressly agree to such transfer. If the level of privacy protection in a country does not comply with recognized international standards, we will ensure that data transferred to our databases in that country is adequately protected and that the transfer of data to third parties in such countries is made pursuant to a contract or other measures providing adequate protection.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users Personal Data to third parties. We only share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the Services to our Users.
- We do not conduct any automatic profiling of Users.
- Web Browser Cookies
- Collection of Data
- Other than with respect to Personal Data (as defined below), if you provide us with non-Personal Data, you agree that may use such information to improve our Site and/or Services, including among others, user experience.
- Wilde Vertigga collects data regarding your use of the Site and the Services, including scope, frequency, latency, software downloaded, etc. You acknowledge and agree to such collection of that information regarding your use of the Site and/or the Services.
- Collection of Personal Data
- We log visitor's IP address and mobile device unique identifiers automatically.
- We collect certain Personal Data that is required to provide you with the Services, including, among others, your name, address, contact details, purchasing history, product sizes, user preferences and Feedback, if applicable.
- When you purchase our products, the charge to your credit or debit card is made though a third party. The credit or debit card information provided by you is not collected or retained by us, but rather directly transferred to the third party providing the billing services, excluding the last 4 numbers of your credit card which we collect for the purpose of payment confirmation.
- We constructed the Services with the clear understanding that your Personal Data is private and that it should not be accessible to anyone, unless as otherwise specified hereunder.
- Use of Data
- Non-Personal Data is used mainly for click stream analysis in order to constantly improve and maintain our Site, including among others, for ensuring the technical functioning of our system, to help prevent fraudulent use of our Site and for developing new services and features.
- We may also analyze traffic patterns, users' demographics and behavior, for general business analytics and in order to provide you with a more personalized experience.
- We may also share non-Personal Data, aggregate information regarding Service and Site usage with our affiliates, partners and advertisers. From time to time, we may release non-Personal Data in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in our Site or Services usage.
- Personal Data is used only for limited purposes such as to store user preferences, provide you the Services, to contact you in response to requests or inquiries, or purchases, or to optimize the content we display and personalize your experience.
- We may also use Personal Data to communicate with Users regarding customer service issues, billing information. These communications are not promotional in nature. When you send communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and/or improve our Services.
- Marketing Communications
- Disclosure of Data
- We do not share or distribute your Personal Data with unrelated third parties, except under limited circumstances, such as to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the Services, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event.
- In addition, in order to provide you with the Services we will have to provide certain Personal Data to our business partners, such as couriers, suppliers or sub-contractors as required to provide you with the Services. [
- Protection of Data
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Data as are customary in the industry with similar sites. Nevertheless, these security measures cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data. Therefore, Wilde Vertigga shall not be liable for any damages caused by unauthorized access to your Personal Data.
- Transfer of Data Across Borders
- Wilde Vertigga is a global enterprise and may maintain facilities and databases in different countries. We may, from time to time, transfer your Personal Data to one of our databases in another country. If the level of privacy protection in a country does not comply with recognized international standards, we will ensure that data transferred to our databases in that country is adequately protected and that the transfer of data to third parties in such countries is made pursuant to a contract or other measures providing adequate protection.
- If you are accessing the Services from a country other than the country in which our server or cloud service provider is located, the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. We may also use hosting services located in other countries at our sole discretion, which will necessitate transfers of data. By using the Services and/or the Site and communicating electronically with us, you explicitly and unequivocally consent to transfers of data as specified hereunder.
- Please note that the Site is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. For further information you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service available at: https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms and/or Privacy Statement available at: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- Special note for parents and children under the age 16
- 10.1.The Services and/or the Site are a general audience site and not directed to persons under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from people under the age of 16.
- Review, Rectification, Erasure and Restriction
- 11.1.You are entitled to review your Personal Data, and may exercise such right by sending us a request to: email@example.com . In the event any Personal Data is incorrect or outdated, you may update and correct such data by providing us with appropriate notification.
- 11.2.You may also request the erasure or the restriction of your Personal Data, and Wilde Vertigga will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- 11.3.To the extent processing of Personal Data is conducted on the basis of your consent, you may rescind such consent, by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that in the event you rescind your consent to the processing of Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
- 11.4.To the extent applicable to you and the Services, you may request the portability of your Personal Data