Recently updated: June 2018
Wilde Vertigga is committed to your right to privacy. Your use of our services and website is governed by this privacy notice (“Notice”). We constructed the Services with the clear understanding that your Personal Data is private and that it should not be accessible to anyone, unless as otherwise specified hereunder.
This Notice governs the manner in which Wilde Vertigga collects, uses, processes, maintains and discloses information collected regarding users (each, a “User”, or “you”) of the website available at: www.vertigga.com or any other internal sites (“Website”). This Notice applies to the Website and all products and services offered by Wilde Vertigga through the Website or otherwise (“Services”).
If you choose to access, use, register to or submit information through the Website and/or the Services you expressly agree to use of such data in accordance with this Notice. You may not use the Services and/or submit any information to the Website if you do not agree to any of the terms hereunder. Please note that you are under no obligation to provide us with any information.
The Services and/or the Website may contain links to other Websites maintained by third parties, which are not governed by this Notice. Wilde Vertigga is not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. You should review the applicable privacy policies of any third parties before providing them with any Personal Data (as defined below).
You are not required by law to provide us with any Personal Data (as defined below). Sharing Personal Data with us in entirely voluntary.
- If you choose to provide us with Personal Data, we will process such data as specified in this Notice.
- If you have any questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data or would otherwise like to contact us in connection with this Privacy Notice, please send us an email to: email@example.com.
- Our Services are intended for Users over the age of 16 or equivalent minimum age for providing consent to processing of Personal Data in the relevant jurisdiction. Children under such age are not permitted to register to or use the Services. If you are under such age you should cease to use the Services immediately.
- Wilde Vertigga does not collect or process any sensitive Personal Data, or Personal Data included in special categories of data (such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, etc.)
- You may request to review, amend, erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data retained by Wilde Vertigga in accordance with applicable law. Please note that in case you request to erase or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users Personal Data to third parties. We only share Personal Data with third parties in connection with the provision of the Services to our Users, and for other limited purposes as specified herein.
- What is Personal Data, and what data is collected about me by Wilde Vertigga?
“Personal Data”, means any information which identifies or can be used to identify a natural person, including, but not limited to, first and last name, phone number, email address, IP address, billing information, etc.
- Other than with respect to Personal Data (as defined below), if you provide us with non-Personal Data, you agree that may use such information to improve our Website and/or Services, including among others, user experience.
- Wilde Vertigga collects data regarding your use of the Website and the Services, including scope, frequency, latency, software downloaded, etc. You acknowledge and agree to such collection of that information regarding your use of the Website and/or the Services.
- We log visitor's IP address and mobile device unique identifiers automatically.
- We collect certain Personal Data in connection with your use of the Services, such as: full name, address, email, purchasing history, product data, user preferences and feedback, if applicable. When you purchase our products, the charge to your credit or debit card is made though a third party. The credit or debit card information provided by you is not collected or retained by us, but rather directly transferred to the third party providing the billing services, excluding the last 4 numbers of your credit card which we collect for the purpose of payment confirmation.
- What will Wilde Vertigga do with my Personal Data?
- Non-Personal Data. Non-Personal Data is used mainly for click stream analysis in order to constantly improve and maintain our Website and Services, including among others, for ensuring the technical functioning of our system, to help prevent fraudulent use of our Website and for developing new services and features. We may also analyse traffic patterns, users' demographics and behaviour, for general business analytics and in order to provide you with a more personalised experience.
- We may also share non-Personal Data, aggregate information regarding Service and Website usage with our affiliates, partners and advertisers. From time to time, we may release non-Personal Data in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in our Website or Services usage.
- Personal Data. Personal Data is used only for limited purposes such as:
- To store user preferences, provide you the Services, to contact you in response to requests or inquiries, or purchases, or to optimise the content we display and personalise your experience.
- We may also use Personal Data to communicate with Users regarding customer service issues, billing information. These communications are not promotional in nature. When you send communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, to improve our Services and to develop new features, products and services.
- Responding to questions or comments and to help resolve any problems.
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- To protect the security or integrity of our databases and the Services, and to take precautions against legal liability.
Yes, we use data files such as cookies, pixel tags, “Flash cookies”, or other local storage files provided by your browser or associated applications (“Cookies”). We use these technologies in order to recognise. 8
you as a customer; customize our Services, content, and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; to serve users more relevant content and advertisements; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and Services.
We use both session and persistent Cookies. Session Cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you are no longer connected to the Website or Website. Persistent Cookies remain on your device until you erase them or they expire.
- Can I Opt-out of Receiving Cookies?
Alternatively, you may at any time program your browser to block cookies, but please be aware that such blocking may prevent us from providing some or all of the Services to you.
- Will I receive SPAM from Wilde Vertigga?
If you provide us with your email, or otherwise consent to receive marketing materials, we may send you with information on new products, features, activities, services and periodic announcements or newsletters which may interest you. By accepting this Notice, or otherwise indicating your consent to such materials , you hereby provide us with your explicit, written consent to receive marketing communications. You may at any time choose to opt-out and to not receive these communications, by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Will Wilde Vertigga share my Personal Data?
- Non-Personal Data, aggregate and statistical or otherwise anonymized data may be shared without limitation with third parties at our discretion. This information does not contain any Personal Data and is used to develop content and services for our Users and clients.
- We share Personal Data only under the following limited circumstances:
- With trusted third parties under contractual obligations, who assist us in operating the Services, conducting our business, expanding our business or servicing you, and for personalising your experience of the Services.
- to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or the Services, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event.
- How do Wilde Vertigga protect my data?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Data as are customary in the industry with similar sites. Nevertheless, these security measures cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data. Therefore, Wilde Vertigga shall not be liable for any damages caused by unauthorised access to your Personal Data.
- Transfer of data across borders
Wilde Vertigga is an international company with offices in various jurisdictions. Our databases are located currently in Tel Aviv IL. Some of our processing activities are made in the State of Israel. The European Commission has decided that Israel ensures an adequate level of privacy and data protection, therefore, in accordance with the GDPR, the transfer of Personal Data to Israel is lawful and does not require any specific authorisation.
Please note that the Website is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. For further information you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service available at: https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms and/or Privacy Statement available at: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Any future transfer of Personal Data outside the EEA to a third country (other than Israel) shall be made in accordance with applicable law, including by providing adequate protections, or otherwise implementing appropriate safeguards to ensure the protection of our Users' rights.
- What is the lawful basis under which Wilde Vertigga processes Personal Data?
- Certain processing activities conducted by us are based on the necessity of such activities for the performance of the understandings between us and our Users. For example, we need your address in order to ship your purchase to you.
- Other processing activities are based on the grounds that they are necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subjects which require protection of Personal Data.
- There may be certain processing activities based on your consent to this Privacy Notice. In connection with such activities, you may rescind your consent, by sending us an email to: email@example.com. Please note that in the event you rescind your consent to the processing of Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with some or all of the Services.
- Special note for parents and children under the age 16
The Services and/or the Website are a general audience site and not directed to persons under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us. We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from people under the age of 16.
- What can I do to control my Personal Data?
- Reviewing and Amending your Personal Data. You are entitled to review your Personal Data, and may exercise such right by sending us a request to: [firstname.lastname@example.org]. In the event any Personal Data is incorrect or outdated, you may update and correct such data by providing us with appropriate notification.
- Right of erasure and restriction. You may also request the erasure or the restriction of your Personal Data, and Wilde Vertigga will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Personal Data Portability of Personal Data. To the extent applicable to you and the Services, you may request the portability of your Personal Data, and we will comply with such requests, to the extent required under applicable law.
- Retention of Data. We reserve the right to retain any Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary in order to: (i) fulfill the purposes described herein; (ii) in the defence or assertion of legal claims and liability; (iii) for the analyses and improvement of the Services; and (iv) to comply with applicable law. Non-Personal Data and statistical anonymised data may be retained by us without limitation.
- Questions or concerns regarding privacy
- This Privacy Notice is incorporated by reference into the Terms available at [https://vertigga.com/pages/privacy]. We may change the terms of this Privacy Notice at any time, so please review this page regularly.
- If any provision of this Privacy Notice is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to the extent possible to reflect the parties’ intention. All remaining provisions of this Privacy Notice shall remain in full force and effect.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at [email@example.com].
- You are also entitled to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority in connection with concerns you may have with regards to your privacy and Personal Data.